Where do you or your company fit in? DINZ has a place for you.
1. Fellow - Any Professional Member who has given especially meritorious or distinguished service to the Institute or its predecessor societies or the design profession
2. Professional - Any Associate Member with more than five years’ experience as a practising designer who, after a Peer Review and in the opinion of Council, has attained a high level of professional competence
3. Associate - Being any practicing designer that has not met the criteria required to become a professional member or undertaken the required peer review for advancement to Professional Membership
4. Graduates - Being any recently graduated designer who has no more than three years experience practicing design.
5. Students - Being any student participating in a fulltime design related course who is not practicing as a designer
6. Corporate - Any company, institution or organisation offering design-related products or services, or which is a client or employer of designers, or a supplier to designers and supports the objectives of the
7. Affiliate - Someone who wants to align with DINZ but is not a practicing designer/educator (usually small businesses who want to network)
8. International - An overseas-based New Zealander who wants to stay connected, or someone from another country who wants to hold an international membership.
1. Any company, institution or organisation that is a supplier of products or services to designers.
2. Or that is a client or employer of designers.
3. Or who has an interest in being affiliated to design professionals, and supports the objectives of DINZ.
Design Studio Corporate
1. Any design consultancy or studio offering design-related products or services.
2. Or who is an employer of designers and supports the objectives of DINZ
Any company, institution or organisation offering design related products or services, or which is a client or employer of designers, or a supplier to designers and supports the objectives of the institute.